The audit process is in six stages summarized below:
- Opening Meeting – to be held together with project management,
- Planning and Strategy – before commencing each work component we will plan together with yourselves to prepare for the assignment,
- The Field Work – during the execution phase our team will carry out the agreed activities and report back to project management in accordance with the execution plan,
- Reporting – we will start the report preparation during the fieldwork,
- Close-Out Meeting – for all open findings highlighted during the fieldwork to be confirmed,
- Completion – ensure that the assignment is fully completed and all final reports circulated as required.